quinta-feira, 26 de agosto de 2010

Amazing Grace



Coloco aqui minha singela homenagem aos trabalhadores da Luz realizada no Coliseu de Roma,

cantada pelo grupo IL Divo.




...
Amazing Grace


Amazing grace, oh how sweet the sound



That saved a wreck like me



I once was lost, though now I'm found



I was blind, but now I see



When we've been there ten thousand years



Bright shining as the sun



We've no less days to sing God's praise



Then when, when we first begun



Through many dangers, toils and snares,



I have already come



It's grace that brought me safe thus far,



and grace will lead me home.



Amazing grace, oh how sweet the sound



To save a wretch like me

 

I once was lost, but now I'm found



I was blind, but now I see.
 
 
Obrigado
João Aguilar.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Comentários sem um e mail de origem válido, não serão considerados.